|
profile
the girl next door |
musicboard
sing out loud archives
gone with the wind February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 October 2006 November 2006 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
my last paper had finally end.
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Dear diary,
I rate my recent days at 5! Yap five only. I finish my paper yesterday but i don’t feel any happier. Went back to work today and getting more tired. I want to leave the place soon. Too much to bear at times and it just worsen the relationship so i have come to a decision. But now i’m also afraid of my future too. Will there be someone stand by me, give me courage and more confidence, needed more motivations to deal with problem that i face.
I rate my recent days at 5! Yap five only. I finish my paper yesterday but i don’t feel any happier. Went back to work today and getting more tired. I want to leave the place soon. Too much to bear at times and it just worsen the relationship so i have come to a decision. But now i’m also afraid of my future too. Will there be someone stand by me, give me courage and more confidence, needed more motivations to deal with problem that i face.
I’m sorry been quite emotions in the past few entries.
Just bear with it and let me ya abit okaes. Perhaps i feel better in this way.
Knowing about so much i don’t know is good or bad. But everyone learn through different way isn’t it. But some took five, three or two yrs also cant get over. How long will be mine?
I have lost somthing precious in the past but recently i lost the memory given frm the past. Im sad but dunno how. Just hope one day i could have it back and place it where it shd be belongs.
talking & seeing you is happy.
And i ask and yap yr guessing were right.
不喜歡懷疑什麼
並不表示我沒有感受
我不是生氣 只是心痛.
Knowing about so much i don’t know is good or bad. But everyone learn through different way isn’t it. But some took five, three or two yrs also cant get over. How long will be mine?
I have lost somthing precious in the past but recently i lost the memory given frm the past. Im sad but dunno how. Just hope one day i could have it back and place it where it shd be belongs.
talking & seeing you is happy.
And i ask and yap yr guessing were right.
不喜歡懷疑什麼
並不表示我沒有感受
我不是生氣 只是心痛.
What if you thought so wasn’t it seems to be, will you change yr mind.
我不是你想像那麽勇敢
Some thankful notes to sae…..
我不是你想像那麽勇敢
Some thankful notes to sae…..
Want to to thanks all who shown care and concern.
like bestie who always accompany and bought dinner over for me when I’m mugging alone at the sail for the past one yr plus.
Kaki Jon called all the way from Aussie to ask me jia you, and at times his ring and msg came at the right time. When im down chatting with him will made you forget whats troubling ya.
Not forgetting calls & texts of “encouragement’ was sent over this morning and before the dae.
i was really surprise that i receive a msg i just never thought i will recieve it.
But thanks so much.
All is Greatly Appreciated.
Touched, hope i dun disappoint you guys.
Although I’m afraid of the result.
Still THANKIES!!
A’s Loves (:
But thanks so much.
All is Greatly Appreciated.
Touched, hope i dun disappoint you guys.
Although I’m afraid of the result.
Still THANKIES!!
A’s Loves (:
Labels: 我不是生氣 只是心痛.

















