profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

Autumn Apple ;DD
Love me for who I am <3

underline italic bold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
musicboard
sing out loud

you're on your way

keep in touch,

Meiqi
Min
Iris
Sherli
Tiffany
Cynthia
Charlene
Hershey
Jessie Tay
Jasmine
Jessie GF
Melinda
Emerine


every girl's has their wanted list

- love Chanel stuffs (but not any for the moment)
- Chanel Perfume "Coco Mademoiselle"
- Kate Spade Wallet
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aPpLeLiciOuS
tagboard

walkin back to hom from orchard = 2 hours!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
its saturdae todae.
the dae i pretty look forward cause my coussiee and her family is back frm US so i can see the blond hair baby! And of couse tonight meeting the gals to club!! Mad Loves and misses (:


the last i meet all was in feb at our usual place "WC MAC"!
update update their/ mine life from 1 till 4.30 am and tonite we gotta partaye like a rockstar wahahaas.

hmm saw my photos up dere?? haha sure you did, like a gallery uh,
hahahahaaaas....
I need to thanks my cousin Hershey aka BCF for the change of my Blogskin and things inside.
I LOVE IT and THANKS so much ya!

i think i did nt sae anythin abt my first practical experience yet. Actually its very fun, the instructor was nice to be wif but he jus keep asking me sure this yr first time? ZOMG! I say countless time yes it was my first time on driver seat and even on the engine kaes. But he jus sae dun worry car only got you and me no one will know. Ohaa I just drive and ignore. lol but thanks fer his patience. Will book soon fer the second one!
And thanks frens and cousin fer the care abt me goin fer my first practical!

Random - I miss the cupid jewellery event at orchard central early this year! Cause i jus found the invitation in my room.. muahahahaaa. I over look the date naa and fergot again, ahya another one that I miss it again.

last night moovie wif bestie - when in rome. was a nice one (:
been catching shows wif her in fridaes, TGIF yea (:
and oh i spent in Forever 21 again!
okaes i just LOVE their clothes dere lately na.
Roy send a msg over ask if i wan to join the cliques at Holland but was in moovie and by den rather late so did not join dem. And bestie decide to slp over my place and and we also decided to walk back to my hse from orchard! (:
its equal to TWO HOURS to reach my hse.
hahaaas..

alrite im runnin late.
be back again fer the later updates (:

Labels:



(back to the top.)