profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

Autumn Apple ;DD
Love me for who I am <3

underline italic bold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
musicboard
sing out loud

you're on your way

keep in touch,

Meiqi
Min
Iris
Sherli
Tiffany
Cynthia
Charlene
Hershey
Jessie Tay
Jasmine
Jessie GF
Melinda
Emerine


every girl's has their wanted list

- love Chanel stuffs (but not any for the moment)
- Chanel Perfume "Coco Mademoiselle"
- Kate Spade Wallet
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aPpLeLiciOuS
tagboard

my past, in present and awaits future (:
Sunday, March 14, 2010
one of my long time galfren told me somthing.
i was really surprise or rather i don't believe at all in the past.
so its true of all the hearsae.... after eleven yrs..
thanks gal, if not i would'ent know.
as i sae maybe each time he move forward, i step backward.
so i dun realise at all.
see how kundo apple lee is.
haha..

watever is the past, im in present, awaits for the future.

Dear,

i always love this song call - I Don't Want To Miss A Thing.
Ever since i saw the movie and find the lyrics so close..

Right here with you, just like this
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd still miss you,
And I don't wanna miss a thing


for that very night i really felt.
but it's time..

Apple's Loves <3>


Labels:



(back to the top.)