profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

Autumn Apple ;DD
Love me for who I am <3

underline italic bold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
musicboard
sing out loud

you're on your way

keep in touch,

Meiqi
Min
Iris
Sherli
Tiffany
Cynthia
Charlene
Hershey
Jessie Tay
Jasmine
Jessie GF
Melinda
Emerine


every girl's has their wanted list

- love Chanel stuffs (but not any for the moment)
- Chanel Perfume "Coco Mademoiselle"
- Kate Spade Wallet
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aPpLeLiciOuS
tagboard

the confuse me and my heart
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
confuse the werds said, im alwaes digesting it slowly..
den i knew and it was all too late.
tats my weakness..

sundae night wasn't a gud night.
im really thinking too deep....
too much dat i hate at times.
tired eyes and mind that never stop a single dae to think about..

Had a gud time rediscoverin this pasts meets up and
really seems to had taking care someone over the border line..
what we do may seem so crude but time is all i need..

i did tried but now i have to try harder..
think its about time..

Even we're far apart
send my love with all my heart
For the times you pulled me through all the things I do for you
Running tears from my eyes thinking how will I survive the next Goodbye
bottom of my heart...
thanks fer all!

I should have know.

**to all whu kaires abt me!!
I will be fine (: no worries ya.
jus wanted to bla it out..
bear wif it okaes (:
A's Loves all!

Labels:



(back to the top.)