|
profile
the girl next door |
musicboard
sing out loud archives
gone with the wind February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 October 2006 November 2006 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
old dated entries..
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Hallos people im backie.I have to backtrack a lot of stuffs.. so its gonna be a long entry again.
I’ll start frm the oldest ya.
25 Sept, its a fridae night I met up wif cyn. We went to Ice Cold Beer while others aeroplane us. lol. But we had a great chat fer hrs. Eating the chix wings and drinking our Leffe Blonde Draught. I miss the pizza and chix wings the most but we two cant eat much so only order wings. And so coincidence I met Yi Liang over dere, he was werking over dere la. We were like having eye contacts thinking do we knw each other anot, funny to the max can. So chat abit and we left fer our movie – Phobia 2.
On the way to cine, while crossing the road i saw my mj cousin. Another coincidence as it was alrdy 2am. He saes the night was ending fer him but yet looks its jus started fer me. I couldent agree more den it.
The show ended at 4 am plus and it was only nice at the last part its so funny in dere. We couldn’t stop laughing. Den cyn and me parted (:
27 sept, went fer show hse @ One Newton and i could see my bestie hse frm that unit even singapore flyer, etc.. the unit was nice something different from others especially the bath room, I like it (:
After viewing went to funan to look fer something fer my room but couldn’t find any so went to bestie hse since its so nearby as im meeting the galfrens in the evening. I always wanted to go Coffee Republica at rodyk st to chill. And my galfrens was alrite wif it so we went, but it was close. They had just change the timing. Were pretty upset na, cause the things inside looks nice.
So we walk down to Robertson quay and settle our dinner in Netsuretsu Iciban-Tei instead. There were three of us bestie, pm and me. Updating our happenings to one another. Allure couldn’t make it due to she have som private Ferrari event to attend. That’s a pity if not four of us could gather together. After dinner we head fer desserts, and yea dw dere this Laurent’s café & chocolate have really gud choc’s and it was Bestie intros. We had a gud time indulge our choc’s cakes and reading the magazines under the moonlight (:
Last we walk to Clarke quay and parted.
I’m missing you gals now (:
If im nt wrong 2nd oct I went to Zouk Phuture wif my dear Hui Shan, cousiee Hershey, Pat and Yuki. Free entry thanks to hui shan (:
I like shots and there dere was lotsa different fav ones dat we order.
I couldent remember much but we had a 20 shots of different fav, 2 jugs of lychee/ cherrie…. Volka, B52, Cow boy, orange volka, zouk specialty flaming lamborghini. I guess its abt all i could'nt remember much as its Hui Shan choose fer us. She knows whats best for us cause shes working dere but dat night was a off dae to party wif us (:
and of cost som are treats frm people over dere. hahaas.
Den dance till lights upp (=
alrite thats all..
i'll continue the others in the next post alrite (:
Labels: live the happy life...

















