profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

Autumn Apple ;DD
Love me for who I am <3

underline italic bold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
musicboard
sing out loud

you're on your way

keep in touch,

Meiqi
Min
Iris
Sherli
Tiffany
Cynthia
Charlene
Hershey
Jessie Tay
Jasmine
Jessie GF
Melinda
Emerine


every girl's has their wanted list

- love Chanel stuffs (but not any for the moment)
- Chanel Perfume "Coco Mademoiselle"
- Kate Spade Wallet
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aPpLeLiciOuS
tagboard

my fp daes..
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I have recover, recover from that food poisoning.
Seriously I dun knw what went wrong, food dat we took everyone is ok except me. It was my first time, and thanks to that i skip my movie wif royden all. And it was I organize one cause I wanted to catch that show badly, The ugly truth. I’m so sorry to all of dem, it came so sudden dat I think its nt convincing at all. I tried to wait and see if i could be better but instead worst, the pain jus keep coming. Never even tot was food poisoning la lol. So I cab home to see doctor instead, waited more den one hr and the air con dere is like freezing cold. Thanks to roy fer understanding cause hes dad once befer too. I had him to help me pass my werds to others. And in e end im glad they understand too and they all enjoy the show saeing it was really nice.
):
Will catch it soon yaa… trying very hard to put into my schedule las.

Need to thanks my sister too, I didn’t finish the medicine and I went to lie down and sleep. She came in and ask me to drink finish den sleep. Hahaas. And I did nt had fever befer I slept but when I was slping she came in to check my temperature and wif that beep beep sound plus her voice made me semi awake. She saes jie got high fever, 38.7, .39, 38.8… and goes on, mum dad came in too. but remember I din even reply dem. Haha tooo sick and tired.. but I know she came in number of time in the midnight. But this was the first time I had high fever and I dun feel like having fever at all.

Got two daes mc and doctor sae ya must be two daes. That day I stay home I went online wif my mobile wireless. Thanks to all the well wishes, lurve you guys. The weird thing that I cant figure out is …. why so coincidence. Anyway i went back to werk after one dae as I think im better and thinking of office werk hav lots to clear.

quite a long post on my FP huh. Hahaas (:
have yet to post abt ice cold beer, the gf meet-ups, clubb and my flea market wif cyn.
wait oka..
lurves (=

Labels:



(back to the top.)