|
profile
the girl next door |
musicboard
sing out loud archives
gone with the wind February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 October 2006 November 2006 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
yaaaa buttterFLY.
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Okaes I got a little hang over this morning over yesterdae.Yea alittle and I hate dat laaa..
the last when i got dat was like 3yrs ago can.
woke up pretty early, slept at five am and awakes at 10.30am.
Return calls to eve, jessie, hershey and allure.
while chatting wif dem dat hangover almost killed me.
and the worst is i have to drag myself to the Mrt sation to pass som stuffs to sombody.
i was tinking wat if i walk like zig zaz and suddenly vomit on the street?
lol bt lucky noting happen still can make it. hahahaas.
yeap sae abt yesterdae ya.
Went to the Club 21 sales, many brandings were in dere. Got infos frm my dear galfrens and cousin. Thanks fer updating ya. The sales was up to 80% ya so went over to take a look wif char and both of us got some grabs (:
Rene's going to stop charlene mixing wif me alrdy rite? hahaas
And ya it was iris burfdae so
Happy burfdae dear iris!
I din went to her b’dae party cause if I go dere after werk I will be reaching dere like twelve? Ya la even ling min help me calculate my schedule so kute of her ya. Hahaas. Because the place was quite far so I din went la. Im sorry ya girl. Will be going the next one the date dat had set by other galfrens, cause almost all of us cant make it den.
Was pretty budget after looking at my schedule, many many burfdae, event and outing coming.
And my dear Hershey ask me out to club at St James so I actually rejected her in the noon. But evening time I receive a call frm allure, she ask me to go butter factory and dun need to queue and and its freeee entry. I was like uh? I jus reject Hershey side nei. So end up Hershey join allure’s and so I pretty last min agree to go.
For once in a blue moon im early haha. Meet Hershey, Shirley, patricia, jeremy & allure and head in.
Free entries, Free VIP, Free chops
and the best is dun need to queue la, it was mad long yesterdae.
Thanks babe!
Inside is human packed, filled wif humans ard. Come to tink of it Butter Factory R&B quite small can. We went straight to VIP area and open a bottle chivas. Have so much fun yesterdae darlings jus drink and dance.
We girls got som champagnes frm other peeps dere and long island…. i tink that cause the mixture and got hang over todae la. Haha maybe.
We step out at 4am. Three ladys were drunk bt nt that bad la. Shirely send patricia, the other two got boyfrens to send dem home la. And me ahaha took Jeremy car. He never really drink la bt funny thing is got one guy walk to him talk to him so long we all thought that was hes fren la bt end up its jus a stranger. Lol and treated him wat macaney? Isit spell in this way? Haha I dunnno na. Heard dat is quite strong den.
and my dear hershey because of you sae butterFLY now i also keep saying butterFLY la.
^^
Labels: really party madness.

















