profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

Autumn Apple ;DD
Love me for who I am <3

underline italic bold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
musicboard
sing out loud

you're on your way

keep in touch,

Meiqi
Min
Iris
Sherli
Tiffany
Cynthia
Charlene
Hershey
Jessie Tay
Jasmine
Jessie GF
Melinda
Emerine


every girl's has their wanted list

- love Chanel stuffs (but not any for the moment)
- Chanel Perfume "Coco Mademoiselle"
- Kate Spade Wallet
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aPpLeLiciOuS
tagboard

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Mondae sch was quite alrite.
Did somthing and i was sooo pai sei in class la. Jasmine Lee i ready dunno hw to use yr handphone la.
Wore the wrong shoes and got my leg hurts too.

Thanks my two sweet ladies, Jasmine fer asking ard fer plaster and after hrs it came off den I went to buy and Charlene help me plaster it wif double protection which I felt much more better. Thanks ya gals!

We had projecting after sch in town.
while waiting jasmine to settle her stuff, we shots
Lurve the background muchie!!


nic wat u trying to dooooo. lol!

i almost doze off here la.



Yesterdae reach home abt five and only have three hrs of slp. Dats maddness.
Im so sleepy now tho. Alrite gotta post bitz and turn in soon.

Last night the place we went was where I use to go tho, the last time I step in dere was like abt seven months ago. We had no ideal where to chill so casually tot of that cause I like the view on top bt den the time we reach dere the lights were switch off so cant see the nice view at all.

Have fun chatting wif two of dem.. Was suppose to talk abt som topic bt we keep drift away to and flo. After hrs we still haven really hav answer to it la. Our topic was like rojak can say anything den link anything den talk. Hahahaa.

Arite let the pics soo the talking.
And I tink my cam cant make it soon ):








tiff yr smile here so kute la.
nice smile (:

were bored so decided to take jumping shoooots!!

i was trying my cam to take nice shot bt end up i did nt took their jump.
Instead they land on the floor la.

okaes lets jump jump jump!



each time after a shot we see we luff.
Cause its so funny one never show tiff leg another one nv show eve head. hahaas.
thats all peeps.
nights ya (:



(back to the top.)