profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

Autumn Apple ;DD
Love me for who I am <3

underline italic bold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
musicboard
sing out loud

you're on your way

keep in touch,

Meiqi
Min
Iris
Sherli
Tiffany
Cynthia
Charlene
Hershey
Jessie Tay
Jasmine
Jessie GF
Melinda
Emerine


every girl's has their wanted list

- love Chanel stuffs (but not any for the moment)
- Chanel Perfume "Coco Mademoiselle"
- Kate Spade Wallet
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aPpLeLiciOuS
tagboard

你想要的是什麼?
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Halo peeps!!
Its goona be a compo abt the past few days.
Dun read if its too werdy fer u.
Read if u wanna knows my life!
(:

Todae-
Went marketing and whip up lunch and and and mummy likes it (=

Was suppose to gym todae bt two mia lefting allure and me. We slack and talk till too lazy to gym so we decided to go shopping sauna. HaHaas reason cause its bugis village. After shop ard head to cheeky choc fer desserts. And so coincidence bump wif my sec schmates! Yea the grp of the express stream ones who is min hui, ronadi, ming kiat, nson, perlyn, nee ping and others. They actually attack me behind my back, I got a shock la thinking whu knock my head can. Okaes and knw it was Ronadi burfdae. Wish him forever 21. Lol made him happy only la. Hab fun wif allure todae too although deres somthings bothering abt.

Yesterdae-
Hmmm went alot places and finally I went to book the basic theory.. Got accompany by Ling min., thanks gal! Then went to town fer our brunch and find flo & anita. While on the way I went shopping. Hahaas. Den end up brunching at 5.30pm after dat left to find the gals. Was at their counter doing fachion show can. Florence Lim la wan me to try this and dat. But was funn la we laugh and play ard.
Goin to show one pic yea jus one cause so cannot make it.

Haha like a big fat mummy la.
And this was a DKNY Kids ok. I can even wear it la. and this pic was ugly i knw!

Was playing dere till I fergot abt the time, till mummy calls. (:
Back home and went off to Jeffery b’dae party wif mum and dad. Befer hand dere was something’s crop up but luckily everything was solve,. The day befer I met him pass him the access card and he send me out. He totally fergot abt the card can. Dots la. Okae his b’dae cake was the heaviest, 5kg frm Marriott hotel den. Left at eleven plus and Hershey called ask where am I. She tot I will be home cause shes coming to Holland den so ask my parents drop me off dere (=

Went Holland swensen’s ya. My last step in was like last yr August ya. i remember (:
So dere were heshey, zi cai, zeming and sockie. Quite fun we joke a lot. Especially the car license one. Chill till one plus den. Hershey bf give me a ride home. On the way, I receive evelyn calls yea meet up again wif tiff bt Jessie was asleep le so din join us. So I went home and wait fer dem while tiff drive down.

They reach abt two am. Once I step in the car, tiff was pretty happy telling abt the car. Den I was like uh whats dat la.. HaHaa farnie tho. And definitely I wun ferget tiffy actually cut frm first lane to the fifth lane because of me. Im so sorry la bt no car at dat time ya. I fergot it shd right turn instead of left turn la. And so the journey was like ziz zac fer three times till we reach. Bravo and thanks to me me me! Once I step in her car I keep saying nonsense and luff like shiatee. All the way till west coast mac la. Even worst in the mac.. Just keep luffing at som stuffs I say and imagine abt. Tiff agree?? Ko ma = Coma. Hahaaaas.
Hav alot to say and we chilled till 4.30 like dat.

heres som pic to end the dae.

i dun like my shots taken in mac.
so i went back home and shots.
im craze!!! lol.


The day befer yesterdae (Friday)-
Alrite last fridae, it was first lesson fer char, nic and me and also last lesson fer the week. Reasons grpmates knw la! Im really happi to hav nice schmates.
They are helpful and also PLAYful la.
I still remember wat happen at the kopitiam kaes. lol!

the night befer i slept at abt five plus six so i left a msg to BCF to give me a wake up ring and she's surprise i actually could wake up.
she ask hey u never slp or wat?
hahaa my dear, i got quiz so no matter hw tired im i hav to wake up la.
so was in sch bt a lill late den..
kajaaa.

And befer I end this, fri was Michelle b’dae, so zenn was sweet to bake a peach chessecake fer her and our grp got her a prezzie. Was a surprise fer her ya.

_____________________________________________________________

okaes I almost cant slp after the chat abt 5am. When I’m having quiz the very next dae which is fri and hav to wake up at 7.30am.

abt the past, the recalls and coincidence left me thinking again.
你用一萬個理由. 你想要的是什麼? 我煩 時間是最殘酷的, 我怎麼..
__________________________________________________________

Alrite Im going to meet eve and tiff again.
Clock says 1.45AM!!
(:

Labels: ,



(back to the top.)