profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

Autumn Apple ;DD
Love me for who I am <3

underline italic bold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
musicboard
sing out loud

you're on your way

keep in touch,

Meiqi
Min
Iris
Sherli
Tiffany
Cynthia
Charlene
Hershey
Jessie Tay
Jasmine
Jessie GF
Melinda
Emerine


every girl's has their wanted list

- love Chanel stuffs (but not any for the moment)
- Chanel Perfume "Coco Mademoiselle"
- Kate Spade Wallet
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aPpLeLiciOuS
tagboard

A dae filled wif happy stuffs...
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Yesterdae was a dae filled wif happy stuffs..
In a night I actually took three different cars going around.

Late evening, met up with Maurice, Grace and Patrice, it was so long since I last see them tho. Back to the place where we dine like last yr. Really thanks dem fer e treat yap.
Was a nice meet up one, gud to hear dat everyones is doing gud. And congrats to the new couple dat small little one is on the way.

The thing which I fergot to gave mths ago I almost ferget to take again yesterdae so I went back to take and finally given.

And im glad that they like the gift, that really made my dae (:
Pretty miss all of dem tho….

After parted wif dem. Went to meet Hershey and zhi cai they were at Hv crystal jade dining. Cause in the noon Hershey called to ask to eat “tao hui” at geylang so we are suppose to go dere after their dinner. Bt we change plan den, went to cold storage and shop fer som stuffs and drive to Keppel. The place I wanted to go so long finally I went and it was such a beautiful place ya. Have yet to explore finish the place as I’m running late to meet tiffany at AMK. Thanks gal and yr bf fer the ride and guide ya.
Had fun wif you two and i tink u are happy abt it rite after so long....

Tiff and me are meeting coach, eve they all fer a movie. The museum in the night two ya.. The one I wanted to catch quite long ago den. Bt tiff doesn’t knw the way dere so I meet her at AMK and my cousin bf lead us to the cathey. So was like two car drive to all the way to town, cutting lanes and pasting red lights oooops. Hahaaas.

They cathey, ten of us caught that mooovie at abt two am and end at four am. Very early uh.. It was so long since I went moovie wif coach and they all. After that four
cars went separate ways. And I took Kc car den since he stay at the same place as me. Bt he needed a drink befer slping so we actually slack awhile at my hse dwstairs kopitiam and chat.

So thats hw i actually took three different cars fer the ride here and dere.
Den reach home at five am.

A love like lies

Labels:



(back to the top.)