|
profile
the girl next door |
musicboard
sing out loud archives
gone with the wind February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 October 2006 November 2006 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 |
affiliates
you're on your way |
i miss the volleyball and the gals.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Jus reach home, went to Joel chalet fer dinner. The same place where he got lost to find dat place fer almost two hours. Hahaas.
Had our tvies and foodies.
And let the champagne do the talking’s in the beautiful night where aircraft flys off.
Will load the few pics on the next post cause im really tired.
Abt last sat, my working phone rang at 12.10am! I was still thinking which craze client will ring at such hour. Bt still I answer and its my dear evelyn. Hahahas. She sae wah veri professional uh ans this phone at this hr and nt yr own handphone.
Lol can, the reason was I left it charging in my room and im in the living room na. so I din hear it ring. Hahahaha. Call me to meet up and supper wif tiffany yea. So tiffany drive down and bring dem to Holland v fer chicken chop. And its been months since I ate that. And so coincidence we saw wei dat too.
That night dere was another man utd match. And usual pretty nosiy cause when tiff was talkin the background goes GOOOALS. So we change place to Henderson waves after eating. Luckily this time I remember the route if nt tiff gonna kill me. Jajaja.
Evelyn sae this time tiffany ate more den usual alrdy. Bt when I look at her plate its still more den half filled. dear gal eat more arrr… dun let the negative thinking control euu.
I think I was funny that night. Seriously la, the left and right. Shiate wats into me.
Maybe too happy to see tiffany uh lol. Bt hope dat make her wee bits happier.
End up home abt 4am.
Will miss the chats wif you gals. Infect i miss vball lotsa. all the training and you gals.
Okaes I grab som peeks frm her side. HAHA (:
i look so "shor lor" in here.
i remember we realli move our postition to take this
thanks tiff. i know the route was pretty long.
My sweet ones recently all seems to be trap by the werd Love. Im nt gud in werds,
bt I could understand.
At least you trying for the everything you wanted fer future. Getting a clearer picture in life is never too late, its just matter hw you werk on it.
But still whatever, at least u tried.
be happy, gal (:
Labels: seldom contact doesn't mean dun kaire. hearts euu all (:

















