profile
the girl next door

Photobucket

Autumn Apple ;DD
Love me for who I am <3

underline italic bold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
musicboard
sing out loud

you're on your way

keep in touch,

Meiqi
Min
Iris
Sherli
Tiffany
Cynthia
Charlene
Hershey
Jessie Tay
Jasmine
Jessie GF
Melinda
Emerine


every girl's has their wanted list

- love Chanel stuffs (but not any for the moment)
- Chanel Perfume "Coco Mademoiselle"
- Kate Spade Wallet
take a bow

Designer
Colours / Headers
Icon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
aPpLeLiciOuS
tagboard

Wednesday, June 13, 2007
noting muchie todae
jus work-work-work

apple is bOREd ya..

found tis song

When you smile my life becomes a ray of light
Sing me a lullaby to sleep at midnight
I'll be hypnotized when looked into your eyes
Turn off the room light let's spend the night
Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears my fears
Take all my pain for which
I'll repay someday
With a kiss and say
Can't believe that
I'm in love in love again
When the stars don't shine

And when the birds don't fly
And when the flowers cry
And when the rain runs dry
When the violet's red
When the rose turn blue
baby i'll still be inlove with you
Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears my fears
Take all my pain for which
I'll repay someday
With a kiss and say
Can't believe that I'm in love in love again
Take me to far away
Away to your secret place
Take my tears my
all my pain for which
I'll repay someday
With a kiss and say
Can't believe that I'm in love in love again

currently in lurve wif tis song

Labels:



(back to the top.)